As we move into 2020, we look back at a 2019 filled with geopolitical instability, changes, challenges – but also opportunities. In preparing for the future, businesses and policymakers alike need the insights and tools necessary to navigate the muddied waters ahead.
Join us for the 3rd edition of the Sweden–Southeast Asia Business Summit in Singapore on the 13–14 of February 2020. Our program is all about preparing you for the future.
Notable Speakers include:
- Ms Anna Hallberg, Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs, Sweden
- Mr Marcus Wallenberg, Chairman SEB, SAAB, FAM, Director Temasek and Non-Executive Director AstraZeneca
- Mr Dilhan Pillay, CEO, Temasek International
- Mr Piyush Gupta, CEO, DBS Group
- Prof Mr Subra Suresh, President, President of Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Mr Steve Leonard, Founding CEO, SGInnovate
- Dr Noeleen Heyzer, Former Under Secretary General for the United Nations, Member of UN's Secretary General's High-Level Advisory Board on Mediation
- Ms Sharanjit Leyl, BBC World News Presenter & Producer
- Mr Parag Khanna, Managing Partner, FutureMap
- Mr Christer Fuglesang, Physicist and ESA Astronaut, Sweden
To sign up and read more click here
In collaboration with the Embassy of Sweden in Singapore and Business Sweden.